- ULTIMATE COMPRESSION WEAR WITH 20-30mmHg RATING: This PAIR of high performance, unisex compression calf guards/sleeves use highly advanced technical yarns that provide comfort and recovery DURING and AFTER exercise. NV Compression guards are fully tested in a state-of-the-art lab passing strict guidelines to meet the 20-30mmHg compression rating.
- USES: The compression benefits are ideal for all sports activities e.g. running, cycling, soccer, rugby, fitness, hiking, gym, yoga, golf, tennis, squash, triathlon, cross fit, weight/dead lifting etc. They are also perfect for people who stand up for long periods at work, fly regularly, suffer from calf strains/muscle pulls/Achilles tendon injuries or to combat deep vein thrombosis.
- BENEFITS: The graduated compression (from the ankle to above the calf) aids the flow of oxygen to the muscles which improves performance and reduces fatigue. Each sleeve behaves like a second layer of muscle, gently squeezing stretched vein walls. This built-in feature helps fight the force of gravity and circulates blood back up to the heart more efficiently. Use during exercise for support or boost recovery after.
- COMFORT: The advanced cuff weave/design keeps the guards in place - no need to stop to adjust or pull back up! The cuff is reassuringly tight without restricting blood flow. The seamless design means no irritating socks seams or labels to cause discomfort
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Available in 4 unisex sizes - please refer to product image for sizing chart. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Can be machine washed at 30 degrees or hand washed - always dry flat. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !
graduated compression : all our socks and calf sleeves (excluding yoga) feature graduated compression. Put simply, the greatest degree of compression is at the ankle, decreasing higher up the sock. We opt for 20-30mmHg as standard.
top quality materials : we only use the best materials.
designed not copied : We are proud to say we have designed all our products in-house here in the UK. These are not 'off- the-shelf' products like our competitors.
prevent : prevention of injury is the key to succeed your personal goals. Choose compression socks to help support your hard working limbs and joints before, during and after your activity.
boosts circulation : powers blood back to your heart during & after exercise.
support : supporting your muscles and joints with that little bit of extra help can really be a game changer and in some instances truly lifechanging.
Preventing the injuries that could set you back weeks or even months is essential.
recovery : post exercise is sometimes overlooked but should never be underrated. Compression products can significantly help speed up the muscle recovery time enabling you to train more often without long delays.
injury : if you are injured then the quickest and safest way to get back to full health is to use the well know "R.I.C.E" method.
Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation
Choosing the correct compression product is a key ingredient to this method of recovery.
multisport : running, jogging, walking, hiking, cycling, spin classes, triathlons, football, rugby, basketball, tennis, squash, badminton, gym, deadlifting, yoga, crossfit...
Pretty much any indoor or outdoor activity you feel a bit of support would help.
workers : people who stand for long periods in a normal working day/week will often have aching leg muscles. This is when long compression socks become a gamechanger !
Teachers, nurses, police officers, retail staff, assembly line workers, chefs, pickers/packers.